DO NOT BUY CARPET FROM LOWE'S. We bought high dollar carpet from Lowe's weeks ago, made our first payment, and then on the day the carpet was to be installed, no one showed, and no phone calls or any form of communication to let us know what was happening.

I called the local store and the national number, only to be stonewalled with "we will have to look into the situation in the morning". Finally the installer called, which was a slap in the face at 7:00, when the installation was to occur between 3:00 and 7:00. My wife and I are both educators, and due to our limited time off, went ahead and moved the furniture out of our room as the installer was too be working alone. Next, we are moving our bed back into our room to sleep.

No good deed goes unpunished.

My advice is to stay away from this store to independent installer relationship as this did not work out for us. MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS POINT TO POINT!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Carpet Installation.

I didn't like: Unbelievably poor service, Telephone customer care, Not having any communication.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2017.

Comments

rhaley48
Bay Shore, New York, United States #1306547

I am still extremely annoyed with Lowes customer service for refusing me a $50 refund on a plant by stating that the plant I was returning was dried out. My mistake I should have watered the dead plant before bringing it to them.

bobavery
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States #1299238

I also posted a complaint about Lowes carpet install. My story is the installers showed up (without carpet...duh), ripped 2/3rds of the old carpet out.

Then went back to the store (wasting 30-45 minutes) and....ooops, carpet is out of stock.

This is on a day I took off from work so I could supervise. Yeah, 9 shades of ticked off.