Dayton, Ohio

I purchased a ceiling fan and a light to have installed in my kitchen. We bought them on Monday.

The installed sales dept. called that day and said our installer would call by Wed. When I had no call on Wed., I tried to call into the dept. but was put on hold for 15 minutes without anyone ever answering the phone in the dept.

Then Thursday morning I called the store again. A very nice young man said I should have gotten a call already and he would take care of it. Eight hours and no call later, I called again. This time the woman on the phone gave every excuse out there, first blaming the contractor and then blaming her co-worker in the office.

At 9:42 p.m., I got a call from the contractor. He cannot install them until next Thursday--10 days after purchase.

I should have just hired an electrician on my own, but I thought by setting it up at Lowe's I was saving myself some hassle. Clearly that is not the case!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Comments