I ordered a freezer, fridge and cabinets. About $7K.

Delivery company calls at 9:45 PM I was in bed at 9!!!! Window was 10:30-12:30. 1PM, the guys show. Fridge is put in place.

Dented!!! I was told a manager from the delivery company and a manager from Lowes would call within an hour. Thirty minutes later, I get an automated call asking if I was happy, if not, press 2 and leave a message and a manger will call back within an hour. No one ever called.

Finally I call Lowes and speak to three or four 'managers' Each one was clueless. Then the delivery company calls me and asks about my complaint of a damaged floor. Morons! Two days later, a new manager from Lowes calls, tells me they have no replacements on the East coast and did not know if there were any in the port in California.

I check and see it is a disc. model now. I cancel the order and ask for them to take back the fridge. The freezer (a high end under counter one) was coming this week.

I told them I wanted a early AM deliver and not to call confirming it so late at night. I get a call tonight, telling me the delivery will be tomorrow between 6 and 8....wait for it....PM!!!! WTF! All through this the various managers were telling me they did not do the delivery that they contract it and try to palm off the problem on the vendor.

I did not hire the vendor, they did! I bought from Lowes, and was having Lowes deliver it. Very, very poor. I used to like Lowes, they often treated me very fairly but this fiasco is inexcusable.

Looks to me like some bean counter is saving a penny only to lose a dollar. The demise of Lowe is on the horizon.

Look at the number of complaints. Despicable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 14, 2016.

Comments

Ferrum, Virginia, United States #1265064

After finally getting Lowes to take back the fridge, I had to call and ask them to credit my account. I continued to get 'delivery calls' from their vendor for the next three days about a non-existent 'scheduled delivery'.

I never heard back from Lowes nor have they made any effort to recompense me for my nightmare. They just do not care.