2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My husband and I had tile floors installed in three of our bathrooms in March 2016.Upon completion we noticed several areas where the tile did not meet the wall trim.

We also noticed that despite the fact that we paid extra for darker grout and sealer the grout looked much lighter than expected. About a month later a tile in the master bathroom started coming loose and the the grout broke apart. In April 2016 we called regarding this tile. The tile was regrouted and the grout was much darker (like we expected for the extra we paid).

Around October 2016 the same tile started coming up and the grout breaking up again. My husband has called several times... about every two months with no call back or resolution. Today I was giving my son a bath and noticed the grout along the tub is now breaking apart and allowing water to our floorboards.

So I called our local Lowes (NW Wichta, KS) and asked for a manager. I was informed that the floors were no longer covered and that they would have the same company come out and give me a quote on repairing the tile. (Manager claims they have no record of this, and that is ridiculous and even more unprofessional on their part in my opinion). This is VERY frustrating.

We paid good money to have nice new floors and I have been having to cover them with carpets to hide the ugly mismatched grout and broken grout. I would really like to have a resolution to this problem.

WITH A DIFFERENT FLOOR COMPANY.I feel that they used below par grout and did a very unprofessional job on our floors.

Review about: Lowes Tile Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want my floors done correctly by a DIFFERENT contractor..

I didn't like: Are not organized, Never get back to us with calls, Claim we did not call when we did, No customer loyalty we have used them for a lot of installs.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

they used cheap a55 grout and it never got sealed. Bad installation.