Verified Reviewer

3.3

Not only does the curbside pickup not work--No one else does either. Is it lowes employee policy to pass on work to others?

I followed the text instructions, parked where I was supposed to, called the number I was supposed to and the call was answered promptly by your recording, too bad your real people aren't as fast. I was transferred at least 3 times. The last time the call simply was not answered. I walked to customer service and the lady tRUDE.

One lady, Becky, tried to find the manager, Stephen. Social media needs to know about your service (or lack of). It was a very frustrating morning. I am 73 years old, on a cane and I had to do all the walking from customer service to garden dept.

where they told me to go to customer service. Garden dept. RUDE. If your curb service worked like it should, I should not have had to even get out of my car.

We were leaving to go to home depot and they brought my order. When I got home, I called the store to speak with Stephen (does he really exist?), of course no one could locate. I believe he is a fictional character. I think it would be a good idea if you could send employees to Home Depot to learn how to help customers and to be NICE or at least a little nice to them.

I am only 4 miles from this store and have spent a lot of money there, but not anymore.

Lowe's will not get another penny from me and I do intend to share my experience. I'de rather go across town and will from now on.

User's recommendation: Don't shop at this Lowe's!

Lowes Cons: Bad customer servcie, Uncooperative manager.

Location: 1901 Highway 138 Southeast, Conyers, GA 30013