2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I usually have a good experience at Lowe's however of late the customer service performance is lacking. I am a loyal customer and have purchased many items, stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, and all of our home air conditions.

We have been happy with the products. The people at customer service are not educated on the computers of how to make sure a product is delivered. I purchased a air conditioner to have before my husbands up coming surgery. I was told someone would call to schedule a time, knowing they do not deliver on Saturdays I have someone call on a Saturday to let me know someone would call to schedule a time.

A lady the wife of the delivery person, Mike, called to schedule a time, said it would be May 26th Friday between 8-12 noon. I said this could not be because of my husbands pending surgery, she stated that they lived on Cimmeron a street about 6 blocks from us and would check if he could deliver it on Monday after work and they would call, no call, so, on Wednesday May 24th, my grandson said let me got get it with grandpa, no lifting, They went to the store, and NO ONE seem to know what was going on, the lady finally told my husband and grandson the air conditioner was not there, but being delivered from the manufacturer?? I purchased the air conditioner off the floor. After a lot of confusion it was determined, the lady had no clue and finally someone said well the deliver person has it on his truck and was delivering it that day, hum no call as to that delivery UNTIL I took matters into my own hands, I knew how long it took me to even get the delivery paperwork, as it took 45 minutes for it to even be purchased because NO ONE knew how to put it in the computer, it was sort of how many people does it take to put it into the computer??

4 only one person knew how to do it so others learn on my time! Now no one knew where the Air conditioner was, when my husband took the paperwork and had the money refunded the receipt was not returned, he stated the customer service was not nice, seem put out, really! ....... thus, I called and it took on a different conversation.

This is not the first time with this situation, we live in Texas Hot weather people! After my husband and grandson went back a second time, magically the A C was there , it had been on the delivery truck all that time and by the time someone called to deliver the AC we had it and my grand son had it installed, amazing. I do not like Home Depot...because they are just a rude, so I do not know why no one does not know how to place delivery orders into the computer but it is called Classes. I am not the only person to have this type of experience, so think maybe customer service through out the store needs to be re-educated, the only person who took really good care of me while I was purchasing a product was a young man named Ryan, good job.

Sorry this is long but really when we pay up front we expect a better delivery system.

I have never paid 109.00 to have a product delivered in town, maybe you need to have better delivery systems as this one is to messed up. when I explained to the wife of the delivery person and said we have got to have this, and would have to check into cancelling out the delivery and try to get it sooner than later, she was oh I will try to get it sooner, the never getting a call literally before we just picked it up on a Wednesday was so off putting, such a lack of communication, Thank You Judy Ovington

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments