Yahoo Mail

Trash

To:

DIEDRA WAYANS

Apr 23 at 3:28 PM

Hey Duck can you jazz this up for me please.

To whom it may concern:

My name is Elvira Wayans, I visited your McMullen Creek location in Charlotte, North Carolina on April 18, 2018. I approached one of your employees her name is Megan, I asked her how does a third party payment work. She told me to shop for the items bring them to her and she will call the third party for payment. I did my shopping, I purchased a dishwasher, garbage disposal, kitchen faucet and two other small items. Megan rang the items up the amount of my purchase was approximately, 1,673.00 (one thousand six hundred and seventy three dollars) . She then informed me that her manager said she can not accept over the phone payment because the amount was too high. I don't understand why she didn't tell me what Lowes over the phone limit was in the first place. She spoke to the third party person and informed her that she would have to go online and order the items. Megan has a very rude disposition, this is not the first time she discriminated against me. This incident was very embarrassing for me not to mention I felt discriminated against. I have been shopping at Lowes for years and this put a bitter taste in my mouth. I respectfully, request something be done about this. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,

Reply, Reply All or Forward

Settings

elvee4133@yahoo.com

(818) 482-4327

My name is Elvira Wayans, on April 18, 2018, I visited Lowes on Mcmullen Creek in Charlotte, North Carolina to make a over the phone purchase. I approached a sales person named Megan, I proceeded to ask her how does a phone purchase work. Megan said to me go shop for your items and come back to me and she will call the third party paying for the items. I proceeded to shop when I completed my shopping I approached Megan. Megan rang up the items, the total was approximately, 1,673.00 (one thousand six hundred dollars). Megan told me she was not able to go through with the over the phone purchase because it was over Lowes limit. Initially, when I approached Megan she did not state Lowes had a limit to over the phone purchases. (not to mention she did not state what the limit was) She proceeded to call the third party person and explain to them that she would have to make the purchases online. This is not the first time I felt discriminated against by Megan, she has a rude disposition. I have shopped at Lowes for years, this situation has put a bad taste in my mouth. Megan needs some serious customer service training and she needs to be reprimanded for her actions. This situation was embarrassing, discriminating and could have been avoided had she told me Lowes limit in the first place.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: How i was treated.

Comments

There's really no good reason why anyone should be trying to place a phone order. It's shady as ***

So they have a company policy that applies to every customer, and when it applies to YOU it is discrimination? Maybe you can get a clue why people aren't buying most of the "discrimination" crap that's being thrown around these days?