Yahoo Mail

Elvira Wayans

To:

DIEDRA WAYANS

Apr 23 at 3:28 PM

Hey Duck can you jazz this up for me please.

To whom it may concern:

My name is Elvira Wayans, I visited your McMullen Creek location in Charlotte, North Carolina on April 18, 2018. I approached one of your employees her name is Megan, I asked her how does a third party payment work. She told me to shop for the items bring them to her and she will call the third party for payment. I did my shopping, I purchased a dishwasher, garbage disposal, kitchen faucet and two other small items. Megan rang the items up the amount of my purchase was approximately, 1,673.00 (one thousand six hundred and seventy three dollars) . She then informed me that her manager said she can not accept over the phone payment because the amount was too high. I don't understand why she didn't tell me what Lowes over the phone limit was in the first place. She spoke to the third party person and informed her that she would have to go online and order the items. Megan has a very rude disposition, this is not the first time she discriminated against me. This incident was very embarrassing for me not to mention I felt discriminated against. I have been shopping at Lowes for years and this put a bitter taste in my mouth. I respectfully, request something be done about this. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,

Elvira Wayans

{{Redacted}}

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: How i was treated.

Comments

There's really no good reason why anyone should be trying to place a phone order. It's shady as ***

So they have a company policy that applies to every customer, and when it applies to YOU it is discrimination? Maybe you can get a clue why people aren't buying most of the "discrimination" crap that's being thrown around these days?