3625 N Commerce Dr, East Point, GA 30344, USA
2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to this location out of convenience, had an expectation that the customer service would be the same as it is across the board with other Lowe’s locations... (I was completely wrong) I had a project that I wanted to complete this weekend that would have cost a little under $200 once I priced everything that I needed.

As I walked and grabbed the items that I needed, I realized that their inventory was a little off from the information that I received previously... No biggie... I was flexible with my choices, so I switched my items up. As I began gathering the replacement items, I asked one gentleman in appliances to assist me, he told me to wait and that he would help...

after 15 minutes he walked away and didn’t return.. I tried not to allow that to steal my excitement. I walked each aisle hoping that i would find other items to incorporate.. I got the the aisle with PVC piping and had a brain storm..

I walked over to the register in the wood area and spoke to an older lady... she educated me that they would cut the pipe to my specifications and that she would page someone for me... she pages twice and no one ever showed up.. (I waited for 38 minutes) I decided to call the store at this point and ask for a manager to come over to assist me..

the first call that I made... after selecting “0” no one answered. I tried again, this time the operator said that she would page the manager on duty.. I heard her page this manager twice and again...

nothing! Once I realized that my mood was changing, I took it as a sign and walked past the lady again at the register that helped previously and thanked her... I’m not sure of what is going on at this location, but there is room for improvement and opportunities of growth. Your business is losing sales for various reasons, your employees that are being paid to assist your customers are not accountable to their role and the managers are to busy to answer the phone!

Sounds like you either need more employees, dedicated employees and possibly more managers. I highly doubt that i am the only person that has experienced this, as I went through this process today...

I watched others that were in the store with me, experience some of the same lack of assistance. Camp Creek Ga (6/1/2018

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Comments

Definitely not Plagiarism... AND they weren’t busy with other customers!

Plagiarism

This complaint is a chapter in a book.

Uh, maybe they were busy with their OTHER customers?