124 NH-101A Unit 15, Amherst, NH 03031, USA

To LOWES,

If you really want to not only stay in business, but instead make real progress, focus on the customer service and review, because this is the real representation of any company. And who comes in direct contact with the customer? The employee in the bottom... I have been in retail for many, many years, and I have to let you know that you became very lucky having Sylvia as a sales associate in Amherst NH.

More particularly I met Sylvia a few years ago when she was working at Home Depot in the painting department. I had to find the right paint to match with the existing one for my kitchen cabinets as I was adding new pieces. I was quite confused, I did not know what to do, and even worse the associates in general try to avoid you. This is not something new to me as it is not so unusual. But what impressed me from the very beginning was Sylvia's prompt demeanor to help me right away. She listened to my concerns, realized immediately what was my problem, offered options, and narrowed them down based on my needs explaining why. She solved my problem by finding the exact match through trial and error very quickly. She was helping me without neglecting other customers or wasting time. Willing to help, good listener with patience, very knowledgable, fast, still active and very kind to all, customers and coworkers, and most importantly all this time without being under any supervision!

A week ago I stopped at Lowes in Amherst and to my suprise I ran into Sylvia again. I knew that it was my lucky day. I had not seen her for many years, but I still remembered her. Now she works in the lighting department, however that did not stop her from leading me to the tiles department, introducing me to the person in charge, and still helping me with tile selection. And again she reminded me that any time I need her to not hesitate to visit and reach out for her.

Now as a customer and with long retail experience, I feel the need to let you know, that if you REALLY WANT BIG NUMBERS, the bottom employees who REALLY PRODUCE, DESERVE ALL THE REAL ATTENTION and SUPPORT by you, the upper ups, because they are VERY RARE TO BE FOUND.

Sincerely

Lita K.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Website.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

No one cares about your banal and lame post....