I pay $35.00 to have an estimate done on my floor for laminate wood floor. While the the Installer was at my home I explain to him that I will be doing only two areas first. Therefore, I need for him to give me a breakdown of rooms. First of all it took me calling Lowes and and five days later after the visit to measure my floors that I received the estimate which was for the entire house instead of a breakdown. I made numerous trips to the store with employers including the person in charge of assigning the installer lying to me about the estimate being there and that someone would call me back. One week later today and I still have no estimate for the rooms I requested. I called back and spoke with a flooring rep who told me he just received the estimate about 5mins ago and will call me back in 30 mins. I find that strange since the installer assignor rep told me the estimate was there and that she is sending it to the flooring department.

Lowes needs to better train its employees to stop giving customer the run around.

Moving on over to HomeDepot. Lowes don't want my money plus I want my $35 refund to me if this is not taken care of today.

Pissed customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Estimate.

Lowes Cons: Lack of response, Customer service.

Comments

Big talk, wonder how well you would be able to handle, keeping a well stocked and clean department. While also managing 30-50 active clients, who are usually pretty needy.

I'm sorry that you feel the ball has been dropped.

but from time to time that happens, and they best course of action is to be polite and patient.

a small store flooring specialist sells around 53K a month.

In reference to the 35$ Lowe's makes exactly 0.00$ on the measurement.

That goes straight to the installer who came out. By what it sounds like, the installer did come out and did measure, that job you paid for has been done.