I have ordered a counter top and flooring, the counter top was suppose to be 2 weeks it is passed 3 weeks now,{ to be in on the 26th now} was ordered on the 7th. the flooring was to be here on the 20th but no truck today.

so in the meantime I have workers waiting and I am without . I go to Lowes often and each time I have to wait and wait for some one to help. there has been time where the employee has turned and went the opposite direction to keep from helping.

I even called the store on my cell while waiting in the flooring dept.that took forever to. I also work with the public and if I was to treat my customers like Lowes has treated me I wouldn"t have a job.This Bellefontaine store needs to retrain their employees ,

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes flooring department at Lowes was employees and answer on delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments