Found Spectracide Stump Remover on Lowes online...Showed store had 6 containers....Called store to confirm in stock before driving down to store....I advised person I spoke to on phone that online showed 6 in stock. but I wanted to confirm product was on shelf.

After 3 phone calls and being on hold for 25 minutes, I was told it was in stock and on shelf....When I arrived at store they had none. Made a complaint with store manager, who also could not find product. Received call from seasonal manager day later that they found it in overstock.

Employee on phone obviously didn't bother to check shelf. Day late, purchased it from different, more reliable online retailer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments