2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I recently perchased a clearances fridge in perfect condition at Lowe’s. While strike one, I had to purchase it via the telephone the next day because no one would help me at the store.

Over the phone the guy was amazing with his help! The Fridge would be here in two days they told me. Fast forward to delivery, the guys were polite... but they busted all the shelves in my fridge leaving glass shattered thruout the fridge along with big ol gouges!!!

One on the face of my fridge and the rest thru out the inside of my fridge! I wanted to cry!!! When I talked to customer service, they said while they did not have to replace the shelves that they would. Granted we made the hour and a half drive to Lowe’s to get them!

Whatever!

I now have a scratched up alright fridge. Guess it at least keeps the food fresh right?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Comments

If their customer service is so great why did you have to make your purchase over the phone the next day rather than being able to make the purchase when you made the trip to their store? If their service was great they would take care of people when they took the time to come into the store and make a purchase rather than having to sit around on the phone talking to people who are buying products on the phone because the couldn't get helped when they were in the store.