1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I did a special order online 6/26/16 for LG 28.8 cu ft french door refrigerator with dual ice maker. The item was back-ordered.

So it came in around the end of August first of September. With in first 5 months had issues with frig and repair came to fix it. Now having issue with cooling so I called repair Tuesday only to be told my warranty was out due to purchase date. I explained item was back-ordered.

So repair said I need date of pick up. That is when problems began. I was told to call credit card company that they would have date. Called Lowes credit card, LG and store it was delivered and no one had the date we picked up the item.

Now the local store said it was purged off their computer but they had paperwork they would go thru and get back with me. No one has ever called me back.

I have talked to 2 customer service people and 2 managers of the store. I do not think I will ever do business again with Lowes or buy anything else LG.

Monetary Loss: $2054.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 28, 2017.

Comments

Why do consumers always blame the stores for their inability to keep track of their receipts? Whether you picked it up at the store or you had it delivered, you would have been given a receipt with the delivery date for your records. You should have the proof you need in your records.

to Anonymous #1424196

It was not the issue of receipt. I had my receipt.

It being backordered was the issue. They started my warranty date of purchase instead of when we picked up item.

I needed proof from the store as to when it picked up and the store could not give me the date. That was issue.