New Carrollton, Maryland

Went to the Lowes in New Carrollton Md today to purchase some odds and ends. Decided to purchase a rocking chair that was located outside the store.

Upon going to the cash register and inquiring how to make the purchase- she explained needed number of off price outside. Went back to retrieve and pay for items. Waited 25 minutes for assistance to unlock chair. When assistance came- my husband informed her we had been waiting and were quite frustrated.

She REFUSED to unlock chair and walked back into store.

When I went into get my money back- I was told to get at back of line. Will NEVER EVER shop here again!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about a product or service from Lowes was employees attitude and poor service poorly planning and poor execution Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments