2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Approximately three months ago I purchased and had installed three storm doors. I paid cash, up front.

The doors were installed, however, on two of the doors measurements were off. First, the front door the rubber on bottom was to short. Second, the basement storm door the top strip across top was to short. I was told this would be taken care of.

Weeks passed, I heard nothing from Lowe's, when I called they did not no what I was talking about. I explained and was told it would be taken care of. The something happened again. I was told the parts were not in the third time, around the last time I called, I was given a date and I asked did I have to be home because, all they would have to do is just open the doors and place parts.

It was agreed on. On yesterday the contractors came out and only installed the rubber strip for front door but it was not placed correctly, insects can still enter. When I called about what happen to the top strip for basement door. I was told it had to be ordered.

I thank this is very bad business, also, I'm being told that I would have to be home *** another day from work for this negligence . Gregory Shields Phone 202-246-5814 e-mail gvincentshields@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Storm Door Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lies and disrespect, Improper installation, No acceptance of responsibility.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 10, 2017.

Comments