The customer service center is a joke!!I bought a Frigidaire refrigerator 6 months ago and the finish is coming off the front of it.

The customer service rep told me it's cosmetic and not covered. I asked her how can that be?? It's a defect, not cosmetic!! Then, she proceeded to tell me that I can have a tech look at it, but I would probably be charged for a service call!!!

I find this ridiculous. Lowe's does NOT stand by what they sell, nor do their companies.

I think Lowe's get a poor quality of products and then the consumer is left to foot the bill when things go wrong.I'm done getting anything more at Lowe's.

Review about: Fridigaire Fridge.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Quality of the product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Frigidaire Refrigerator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Read your warranty.Lowe's to start with is very up front about warranty.

You get a 30 day no questions asked return on major appliances due to defect. You get 7 days if you simply do not like the product. Anything above and beyond the 30 days goes back to the manufacturer. You may not like that but how can you expect a retailer to be held responsible for a manufacturers warranty.

Would you take a 6 month old car back to a dealer and expect them to pay for a paint job? No you would not you would take it to them and they would submit a warranty claim against the maker. You think because you buy something at Lowe's they have to cover a problem six months after purchase?

Then you get on line and squeak like a rat stuck in a trap because you are too *** to read the warranty book?You should be banned from buying anything.