Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought a refrigerator from Lowe’s and they delivered it My husband told them to take the doors off the refrigerator it would make it easier to take up the stairs but no they wouldn’t I also told them three times be careful of my hardwood flooors Well when they were bring it up the stairs I looked down and they had gouged my front entry hall then at the top of the stairs they decided to take off the doors and gouged the landing no blanket under it also moved it into kitchen and gouged kitchen floor They also while lifting it up the stairs marked every stair nose coming up My whole house is engineered hardwood except for the bedrooms I have been trying to have them deal with this for a month Talked to manager three times the girl at the store that is supposed to be dealing with this three times and head office emailed three time I feel like I am getting the run around They completely ruined my floors and I am very particular about my floor WHAT A HASSEL I wish I had of gone to Home Depot at least they have professional delivery guys

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Home Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Comments

If those are the issues that your home presents then you should be understanding that not only are you requiring someone to do something that you wouldn't do but you are also the cause of the increased difficulty strain on said persons. If it's not a straight in and out job then do it yourself because then when you nick every single step going up your stairs then you'd understand.

Where did you get the idea that Home Depots delivery service is any more professional than Lowes? I take it you haven't looked at the complaints about Deliveries from Home Depot on their board.

Home Depot uses the same delivery compay as Lowe’s.