We ordered a Rectangular 28 inch ,w 4000 BTU BLACK STEEL PROPANE GAS FIREPIT, item #259****, MODEL GAD17102, the order was #86707**** from Lowe's, drove 2 1/2 to get it, from Nebraska to Rapid City SD location, picked it up, got it home, unpackaged it, got it all put together, and noticed on the mantel or the table top of it, it was dented. This didn't happen in shipping, the thing was all together packaged tightly in the box, so I believe it was damaged at the packaging location.

I have the receipt, I need to know what we need to do. Can we just get a new table top for it? My husband called and got directions on who to email, but it doesn't take you to anywhere on this site. We would either like a new table top or at the very least money back on it.

We would accept if you would ship another table top to the Rapid City location and we could pick it up there. Location #908, #7 Mantel of the packing list.

User's recommendation: Check the contents before leaving the store.

Location: Ashland, Nebraska