2.2

Installer measured 10/2/17

Quote received 10/5/17

Ordered door 10/10/17

Complaint:

Lowes called That door was in which was expected11/6/18. Installer went to pick up door and door dept told him they could NOT find it. Said it was lost!

Reordered door. Said it would be in 1/2018. Lowes called it was in. When installer went to get door, it was DAMAGED! They asked to reorder a 3rd time and we said absolutely not. We went to competitor. We have told our our friends and neighbors DO NOT order anything custom from Lowes especially “custom”!

I did not listen to my gut which said DO NOT order ANYTHING from Lowes again. Stupid me did it anyway! U ordered s dishwasher in 2/10/18.

Received call that one was on backorder until 8/18!

Picked another one and it came in damaged. The third time reordered it came in damaged again! Fourth time the appliance dept offered me an upgraded dishwasher for the horrible customer service. It did come in undamaged andcwas installer 4/4/18. The only good thing about this scenario I that we did get upgrade and the installer John Collins was awesome!

Your timeline for delivering a product in a timely manner to a customer and NOT damaged is Rated a big fat ZERO! You guys need to get your act together as I’ve talked to many many people and they have had similar incidents with Lowes. There are competitors who do an incredibly better job than Lowes even though their prices might be $50 more.

We are very disappointed and won’t be buying any big items there again. I think we might be safe buying paint brushes, garden hoses, etc.

Things that you can look at with your own eyeballs.

I have ALL the paperwork and you do too.

Oh and forgot to say when we tried to get the door refunds!! The customer service desk basically rolled there eyes as they can’t be bothered with this problem and then after we waited about 10 minutes at the desk someone came and did the refund transaction so fast, without explaining that we had to go home and review that it was corrected right and ALL the paid up front (merchandise, labor, installer estimate, other accessories needed for installation was refunded.

If this happened to you personally how would you feel about shopping here again.

Review about: Lowes Door Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments