I was backing into a parking spot at Lowe's in Sanford Florida store #1657 and a large chunk of concrete left laying on the curb punctured my bumper. I notified the store manager who came out and inspected the damage.

Jim the manager stated since it happened in the parking lot they were not responsible. I asked him to do a report and he said he would. A week later still nothing from Jim. I feel they created a hazard in their parking lot and should pay for my $900.00 bumper replacement.

I have called Lowe's customer service and they said they will check into it. I will update this e-mail when and if they respond.

This reviewer shared experience about "damage to vehicle" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

call your insurance company. unless the concrete was in motion when it hit you, its your responsibility to avoid it.

your insurance might cover it.

technically lowes could go after you for damages, not the other way around. they wont, but you sure wont get anything from them.

thats how the law is written.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #992001