I had ordered kitchen appliances on October 26, 2013. Lowe's delivery department changed the delivery time two times and did not bother to apologize.

I left work to be at the property both times to accept delivery yet they were not there. When their employees finally came to deliver the appliances, they damaged my condo badly and had brought dented appliances. I had paid for brand new appliances and requested that they take the dented appliances back. It took the employees close to three hours to remove the dented appliances out of my property (they were completely incompetent) during which time they further damaged my property.

I have been trying to talk to managers at Lowe's but everyone makes misrepresentations as to when the items at my condo will be repaired. I have wasted hours on the phone trying to talk to the store manager, then their installation department, their delivery team and just about everyone else I have been transferred over to. To this date, they have done NOTHING to repair my property that THEY damaged. I am still awaiting a response from their manager, PJ, who had said "everything will be taken care of, yet I don't get a call back from anyone, and when I call to speak to their manager, they place me on hold for 20 min each time and the manager does not answer the phone, and I am being forced to start the process all over again.

"Their manager, Kathryn, who was the first person I had spoken with regarding the damage of the property refuses to assist in this matter by claiming lack of knowledge.

I have tried everything to get Lowe's to repair my property with no response. Let's see if they live up to their words.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Comments

I am in the same situation right now!! Lowe's tells you they will call and never do they have caused 1000s in damage to my home