Featured Not resolved

Lowe’s Home Improvement -

I have called Lowes twice and am now sending an email. The service I received from Kimberly Brewer in your claims department is provoking. She is rude, talked over me, refused to transfer me to someone else more polite or could answer my questions and told me I had to work with her only! She then disconnected the call. I asked to speak with someone else 7 times.

My home was damaged significantly by Lowe’s due to a faulty install that caused a water leak to occur for over a three week period. I have called Lowe’s all week. I also emailed them. When I didn’t respond. When they finally called me back a moment ago the lady was beyond rude and seemed irate that I called and left a total of three messages ( 2 phone calls and one email).

She mocked my request to speak to you or anyone else who could provide polite assistance. I’m considering my legal options at this point. I also have asthma along with my child and the the wet Sheetrock reeks of mildew. This fact that there is documented water damage that has accumulated over a three week period is gross negligence at this point and adverse to my health.

They would not call me back. I’m also considering having Lowe’s pick up this refrigerator and I will cancel the credit card. This is not the kind of service I expected from Lowe’s. I will be sharing this experience only via social media, I also plan to contact your corporate offices to file a complaint.

Lastly, I am requesting to be assigned to another claims examiner. I don’t this or the above issues are unreasonable requests.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Lowe's doesn't have employees that do installations. They contract it out to a third party.

That third party is who your complaint is against, which is probably why they aren't dealing with you. If you sue them, you will lose. You need to sue the company that actually did the installation.

It's in your contract. Read it.

Since you mentioned that you are considering your legal options, you do realize that Lowes will Only deal with your lawyer... correct?

Lowes Will Not deal with you.

You also realize that you will have to Pay your lawyer even if he/she decides Not to take on your case... correct?

BouncyCanaanDog