2.4

We were in local Lowe's in Mechanicsburg Pa STORE # 2223 on Saturday We were getting supplies to replace a porch roof, my husband and I were in the back left corner of the store talking about other materials we needed when I heard a noise and jumped......It was a good thing I jumped when I did, two pieces of wood come flying at me.

Now if I hadn't jumped when I did I would have ended up in the hospital with wood sticking out of my head. The man that was cutting wood didn't even say I'm sorry or Are you okay??? I went up to the Service Manager and reported the issue and I practically had to run to keep up with the pace the manager was walking and when the manager got back to the area the man who had been cutting wood was no place to be seen. I was so shaken up by the issue I ended up with a migraine.

So far the ones able to say I'm sorry are the customer service department that we have called 3 times to complain about this issue. The man using the saw should not be working at Lowe's. He has no respect for the customers or for the machinery he has to work with. LOWE"S Manager say they have taken care of the issue and have TALKED TO THE MAN THAT WAS USING THE SAW,, TALKED TO THE MAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

This happened on Saturday November 12, 2016 as of today NOT ONE PERSON FROM THE MECHANICSBURG PA STORE #2223 HAS SAID ARE YOU OKAY OR I"M SORRY Lowe's has lost two very loyal customers.This weekend when we have to purchase more supplies for other projects we are doing around the house we will be going to HOME DEPOT!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "dangerous environment " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about a product or service at Lowes was being treated like my life does not matter Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, United States #1243433

Was a a Lowes this morning.Weekends at these home improvement stores is crazy.

Everyone has their dog. I saw at least 6 small children running around. Dad to stop many times to avoid running into one. No parents in site.

These wanna be's

Watch tv, then think they are now builders!

The store part should be on these shows, so people don't think

That its Macy's.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1243424

It was an accident, wasn't done on purpose.However, the guy was rude by not apologizing.

Luckily you weren't hurt.We all have to be on alert when at a home improvement place, as things do happen.

WOW!!!You weren't hurt and you expect them to fire someone due to an accident.

Do you really think he meant for that to happen? Look lady, you were shopping in a home improvement store where a variety of dangerous equipment is used. You weren't in a fabric store in a mall.

Stores do their best to protect both their customers and employees but anytime you are in an environment where tools or heavy equipment like forklifts are used, accidents can happen.This was an accident and fortunately no one was hurt but to expect them to take someones job away because you got a little headache is ridiculous.