Lowes promised they would give 10% off and another 10% off using my DD214 when purchasing new replacement windows for our home.. the first 6 that we purchased (9-23,26 & 27th of 2015) they stood by their word and when we went back today (9-30th-2015)they would not, said that the DD214 was no longer recognized..

that was within a weeks time....said it was only use on Veterans Day only. what is wrong with this place..

a vet is a vet 365 days a year , are they saying that a vet doesn't matter except for that special day..... called Home Depot and they will except all you need is an official ID and your DD214 form, so I do know now were I will be spending my money.......

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments