Just wasted more time than I care to think about. Lowe's deal of the day is no deal.

Store says they have stock on hand but they don't. Employee says must be computer error. Called customer service to get the deal, they won't honor it. Every store in the area is sold out of the item.

Clearly just a gimmick to get you in the door. As a professional builder with a Lowe's credit card who spends hundreds every week I'm a little shocked. I thought I would be taken care of over a $20 item.

No such luck. Home Depot, here I come.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. pick.michaelj is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about coast flashlight at Lowes was customer service , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments