8175 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647, USA
3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I received a coupon from Lowe’s for $20 off if you spend over $100. I tried to order an item online for $170 but it would not take the coupon.

I went to the store and the employees tried to use the coupon but they couldn’t use it either. They told me to order it online and I could pick it up at the store and pay for it and then I could use the coupon, but when I try to order it online it wouldn’t let me pick it up at the store.

It was sent directly to my house. I took the receipt to the store and show them, several employees tried different ways to apply the $20 discount. Finally after many attempts one of the employees came back and said the coupon cannot be used for online orders.

In large print it said “$20 off if you spend over $100.” In very fine print it said not used for online orders.

I had to use a magnifying glass for the fine print. I could’ve gone to Home Depot and picked up the item that day but it was a little cheaper at Lowe’s in with a $20 discount I thought that would be a good deal.

If Lowe’s carries an item that I can purchase someplace else for more money, I will buy it someplace else. If I can’t find an item someplace else or online then I’ll go to Lowe’s.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes 20 Dollar Off Coupon.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Lowe’s will be last on my places to buy list..

Lowes Cons: Deceptive advertising.

• Miss Leading Offers

Comments

ALWAYS read fine print on any coupon you get. no matter where it's for.

Specifically says cannot be used online. Nothing they can do about that.

Sounds like you need to go the eye doctor.