Atlanta, Georgia

Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story.During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing.

Lowes promised a turnkey deck installation in February 2008. The installer finally arrived in July but need adult supervision. The Lowes contract says they provide project management but it was no where to be seen. The "installer" failed several inspections but said everything was taken care of at September completion.

In March 2009, come to find out the deck never passed final inspection. Guess what, Lowes sold the financing to GE Money and now does have responsibility to fix it. 2 years later, no resolution and I am out another $6k to fix the deck.

GE Money wants payoff and has sent to collections.Lowes will not respond to letters or calls...don't use Lowes as a contractor!!!

Review about: Exterior Solutions.

Review #207592 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $24
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #1213859

you the customer are the ones held to meeting code requirements.It says it on every deck order,You built it that makes you the contractor.

Riggggght
#219959

I get it...trying to get something for nothing....you're pathetic