Moorestown Township, New Jersey

Ordered tile through Lowe's web site. A month after installation the tiles started to fade in color.

Contacted Lowes they refused to take responsibility referred me to manufacturer. I order from Lowe's not the manufacturer both parties refused to respond to my calls. Have been chasing the District Manager for Lowe's for two weeks now. I paid an excessive amount of money and ordered through Lowe's who bills themself as home improvement for the average person.

They are now taking the position that I should have researched the tiles I purchased through the manufacturer.

Lowe's did not have any disclaimers on their web site directing me to the manufacturer. To date Lowe's web site is not updated and contains the same information I received when I placed the order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Comments

absolutely right..the manufacturer is responsble, not the retailer

The retailer (Lowes) does not warranty the product. It is the manufacturer that offers a warranty.

Lowes is correct in referring you to the manufacturer. You should be spending you time going after the company that made the tile if there is a claim at all.