Verified Buyer

We purchased a range from the Boone, NC location along with a washer/dryer, microwave, carpet and a few other big purchases. When we completed check out, the gentleman told me the range that was showing in stock was damaged and that one would be ordered and they would call when it was received.

2 weeks passed without hearing anything from your team. I went to inquire about the situation and they told me they had one in the back. After ME reaching out, I take the range home and take it upstairs to find out that this one is indeed damaged and it clearly has been cleaned recently. In no way, should this range have left the store from any employee that has the least amount of concern for quality control.

Im certain this is more than likely the one that was damaged. Now Ive wasted two weeks waiting, money for renting a vehicle to deliver it to my home, and were officially moved into our new home with no stove/range.

Very disappointed and frustrated with this whole process. Please reach out to me ASAP with how this can be resolved and keep me as a happy client.

User's recommendation: Highly unlikely.

Location: Boone, North Carolina