1. Signed Customer Contract 4/13/17 for bathroom renovation. Work was begun at the end of June, 2017, In July the contractor, Kevin with KAM Construction did not show up for nineteen days. Work was not completed until the end of July.

2. The first week in August 2017, I contacted Lisa

Dockray at Lowe's to advise that the finish was cracking on the vanity. I constantly tried to contact the store several times because no one was responding to my complaint. I received replacement parts in February, 2018.

3. Contacted store in the summer of 2018 to let them know that everything was doing the same thing. This went on again for several months.

4. Complaint was referred to Jamie Williams & she was sending someone to replace 1 drawer instead of what I told her. This went on with her for a couple of months when I contacted her supervisor , Elio Rivera, in January 2019. He referred me back to Ms. Williams who sent out someone to take pictures. By this time I also had a double drawer with a problem keeping the drawer closed and the finish on the marble top came off in two places.

5. Ms. Williams contacted me and first told me that it was all water damage. that I caused. Each time I discussed this problem with her she tried to make it my fault and never gave me the impression that she was trying to help me. She finally called back a few days ago and said she contacted the manufacturer who told her that the warranty expired because I purchased the items when I signed the contract in April 2017.

6. I called about the original problems within a little over a week after it was installed. Their way of HELPING me was by DELAY, DELAY and MORE DELAY. They left me with a very defective product and out of well over $10,000 for a messy renovation.

Lowes Cons: Poor attitude to problem.

Comments