1000 Garden Ave N, Renton, WA 98055, USA
1.7

I am a commercial customer, I spend thousands in this story for the last few months, I ordered kitchen cabinets on 12/2/2018, and order my appliances on the last day for the rebate on 12/5/2018, spend over $4,000.00, and there should be a $600 rebate, never receive the rebate application.

Only 1/2 of my kitchen cabinets delivered on 12/28/18, and the I called and ask why, they said there is NO REASON, that was how it was scheduled. and the other delivered on 1/15/2019, we open the cabinets, 1/2 were damaged, we ask why, the delivery person said BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP. I depend the money for the delivery and what I got? I brought cheap cabinets from Lowes. I end up have to return 5 of the cabinets and try to patch up others, and go to other Lowes story to buy the replace damaged cabinets.

My appliances should have arrived on 1/24/19, the delivery person called a little after 7am, I missed the call, the delivery didn't arrive, we scheduled for today, the delivery show up at my office, the billing address, I went in the Lowes and waited in front of the delivery manager Micho (I think that is his name) for 10 minutes, that he has been on the phone, then I ask if I can talk to him for 1 minute, he shake is head, so I left.

This is the worst experience I ever in counter, the delivery department should have call the day before not 7 am in the morning, and the entire delivery department has the worst attitude, my project is delate and I worsted a lot of my time waiting.

very unsatisfied customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Pros: Renee sibley in the story is very nice and knowlegable.

Lowes Cons: Delievery department is the worst i ever deal with.

Comments

I filled out the I'd # and the other info for the $300 but the sureynever did come up is this scam?