On June 11th around noon, we placed an order for 3 sheets of plywood and a shower stall.No email, phone call, text msg or notice whatsoever about when they would be delivering.

At 10 am the next morning we get a voicemail that they had been to the delivery spot and since no one was there, they had left. Again, absolutely no warning or notice at all. When husband called, we were told that they do not have to wait and we were given 2 hours notice. Which we were not given any notice at all.

$100 for a delivery I needed as soon as possible, and was told that I had to now wait an additional 8 days to schedule delivery again. My husband called this morning first thing about when delivery will be today and was treated horrible by the woman who answered the call.

They have forever lost our business.We have just began this home remodel and will now be going to Menards or Home Depot for our construction/supply needs.

Review about: Sub Flooring And A Shower.

1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lowes Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Culpeper, Virginia, United States #1341984

800 445 6937 lowes corporate

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1341630

Good luck at Home depot or Menard's. They know how bad Lowe's is so they don't feel compelled at all to be much better.

Cnelson414
to Anonymous #1341638

Wonderful. I am about to just use the local lumberyard and pay the extra for what we need.