1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Placed order online on July 8th for delivery to Memphis Texas. Delivery should have been routed out of Amarillo but was routed out of Houston.

Received two phone calls from Houston verifying zip code for delivery (one at 6:25am!) but nothing was done to rectify the problem. Several phone calls and hours spent and finally got appliances delivered on July 12th. Was told I would receive a phone call from corporate regarding the escalated situation and that some kind of compensation would be provided for my time and efforts required to get delivery. Never received any call/compensation.

I submitted my rebate on July 16th for purchasing 3 major appliances over $396, (I spent over $2000) and 6 weeks later I receive an email from the rebate center saying I did not qualify.

If I wanted to resubmit, I would have to do so by mail and wait another 6 weeks. Not going to happen, I will shop at Home Depot from now on!

Reason of review: rebate denied.

Preferred solution: Compensation for time spent.

• Computer System Failed

Comments

I think I would have double checked to confirm your order qualified and if it did I would have re-submited by mail. Would at least be worth trying for $200.00