5.0
Layout of Store

I was very pleased with the services rendered by Mr Aaron at the delivery section (register 1) yesterday(Saturday). As promised by the person at the tiles section, the ceramic tiles boxes were not sent to the Register 1 after payment was made and I had to remind two or three time.

There was considerable confusion in the section to locate the tiles boxes. At that time I had to inform Mr Aaron about the delay. He was very professional, courteous and apologetic. He personally talked to the concerned several times in arranging delivery of the two boxes.

We could pick up only one and when I approached him again, he did all the paper work immediately and arranged for the delivery of the second box on another day. He promised us to arrange the delivery on Monday and we would hear from the delivery department on Sunday about the delivery schedule.He even made it free delivery for the customer inconvenience. Very happy with the service provided. As promised by him the delivery department called today and scheduled delivery tomorrow at 8.30 AM.

Great service.

I thought it necessary to express my satisfaction. I would like to rate his service at 5/5 stars

Ganeshan Venkatesha

Centreville VA

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most delivery staff. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments