Ordered $1500 worth of supplies to redo my mothers bathroom. Lowes gave me an delivery date of 2 Dec.2018 (sunday) They called that sunday wanting to reschedule for Monday 3 Dec.

2018. Well supplies have not been delivered as of the time of this complaint. Now they are asking to deliver on 4 Dec. So I have to push my contractor back a day.

I spend a few thousands dollars at Lowes online and in house each year. this has been the worst service I have ever had. I have never experienced this from HomeDepot or Steins. This has been a frustrating experience, and the folks at the LOWES store in Sulphur, Louisiana are treating it like its really no big deal.

The fact that someone had to take a vacation day to be there for the arrival of the supplies that have not made it to the address as of the time of this complaint at 4 pm EST 03 Dec. 2018. I did inform the manager that Stephen that I really didn't want to make this formal complaint, but if I don't make this complaint, the problem will not get resolved. If I could get this service a negative star I would, but they only allow 1 star rating.

that's too high of rating at this point. Disappointed with the LOWES brand right now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments