I ordered a washer and dryer. I was told of a delivery date 2 weeks away. They confirmed delivery the night before the delivery date and gave me a window between 3 and 5 pm. At 6.30 pm on the day of the delivery, I got a message that they had a flat tire and they rescheduled delivery for the next day. The next day, I get a call at 6 am from jersey city store that the driver will be calling me at some point today to schedule the delivery. I inform them that the building does not allow deliver after 5 pm (which I had informed them earlier on many occasions). I call every 2 hrs to see what the status of my delivery is, I am told they will be contacting me shortly, this goes on till the end of the day. No delivery

I had to cancel the people that I had asked to come to install the washer/dryer.Then I get an e mail that the washer/dryer has already been delivered (when it has not been delivered).

Horrible people, horrible customer service and horrible delivery. Will never order from them again.

gg110654 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lousy service after the sale. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments