2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a range, along with the whole kitchen package (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave), from the Shelbyville, Kentucky location and was promised delivery of the range and refrigerator on Friday. I stresses to the sales associate, Daniel, that I was hesitant to buy from Lowes due to their delivery reputation but he assured me that I would be taken care of.

When Friday rolled around, the delivery guys showed up with the refrigerator only. No range... When I called and talked to Pat in appliances, I asked why my range was not on the truck. He explained that is was an error and that all humans make mistakes.

No apologies. I then talked to Chris who explained that the manufacturer was at fault because the range arrived to them marked incorrectly. No apologies. He felt that getting it delivered sometime today was apology enough.

I had a full day planned and had to rearrange everything to accommodate Lowes delivery and, you guessed it, "No Apologies!" I will never purchase anything from Lowes due to their customer service. Never have I been made to feel like my time is so valueless.

LeslieLyons wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dealing with staff and late delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments