Update by user Feb 12

Addition to first paragraph: Purchased dishwasher on 2/10. Original delivery time was setup for next day 2/11.

Original review posted by user Feb 12

I purchased a dishwasher from Lowes on Friday, 2/10.It was set up for delivery only.

I was told someone will call me that night to set up the time of delivery. I never received the call so I called the store the next day and was told my window was between 3:00-5:00. I also found they had my phone number wrong. No wonder I didn't get a call.

I was told the number was corrected. They also gave me a number for the delivery company. Close to 5:00, no one shows up. I called the company and was told the they showed the driver had already been to my house.

They even described my house. I had been home since 2:30. No one ever rang my door bell. I guess they tried to call me on the wrong number, no answer, so they kept going.

The company said the driver was already gone for the day and won't be able to return. I called Lowes and was told by the manager they would get the dishwasher delivered that night. After calling and calling and calling the store, I kept getting the run around. I had to drive to the store.

I spent a almost an hour with the manager, Adam, trying to get it resolved. I was finally told it would be the next day before they can deliver. I found out my phone number had never been updated. I had to stand there and make sure it got corrected.

They tried to give me a window of 9:30am-12:00 and I said no because I was at church from 8:00-9:30 a.m. I begged them to not send anyone before 11:00. I was assured they would relay this to the delivery company. As I am in church, my phone is silent, but I noticed calls coming in right at 9:15 from the delivery company and Lowes.

I called after church and found out the delivery people were at my house at 9:30. I was floored! I called the delivery company and was told Lowes never told them I needed a later window. Needless to say, I am now stuck with having to wait all day for a another delivery between 1:00pm and 4:00.

I am so stressed and upset and will think twice about purchasing another major appliance from Lowe's again.The communication is horrible between customers and their staff and contractors.

Review about: Lowes Home Delivery Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lowes Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Store credit via gift card, etc. for time loss and inflicted emotional stress by store staff.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion