All:

I ordered a clothes dryer from Lowes Jersey City NJ in early November. I received 2 calls from the store 1-notifying me that the order had reached their warehouse 2-notifying me that the dryer had reached the store.

I was told that I would receive a call to schedule home delivery of the dryer but I never did. Lowes just took it upon themselves to schedule a delivery date and time without consulting me. I received a call from the delivery company notifying me date and timeframe for delivery and I cancelled it since I was not available. The part I am PISSED off about is the fact that I had to call the store to reschedule the delivery and I kept being transferred and put on hold for over 20 minutes as I waited for a so-called manager named Gio who never answered my call.

I spoke to a woman named Yvette who gave me an attitude as she explained that she just got on the phone and in my own words it didnt seem to be her issue that I had been on hold. GREAT customer service Lowes jersey city. If you dont want to work there QUIT and go on the unemployment line instead of being mean to your paying customers who keep you EMPLOYED!!!! Finally a girl helped me and was nice as a reaction to my attitude which was stern since the dryer was not FREE!

I will never order anything from YOU AGAIN!

YOUR LOSS...

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments