XPO Home Delivery apparently facilitates delivery of large products for Lowes.Had a Troybilt lawnmower not sold in the store sent to the local Lowes for assembly & delivery.

XPO Home Delivery called & left a message the night before stating delivery would be between 5-7pm the next day. By 8am the next day the delivery had already been changed to 6-8pm. At 7:45 I called XPO to inquire about the delivery. Only a message machine to leave a number for call back.

Played that game every 10 minutes because I didn't get a call back or a delivery. At 8:15 I finally called Lowes and express my concern. I was put on hold & when person returned explained there hadbeeb an issue with another delivery & they'd be at my home in about 1/2 hour. 5 minutes later XPO calls to regret that my delivery will not happen today.

I pressed for a verification that it WOULD be delivered first the next day and the person could not verify that. Had to speak to a manager. I requested a call back that night with a solution to the problem. No call by 9:50pm so I again called Lowes to find out if XPO brought back any undelivered merchandise at the end of the day.

He said the did & I told him to NOT reload for delivery, I would find someone to pick it up. I am not a happy camper. Apparently "free" delivery from Lowes involves delivering at the convenience of the delivery company, not the convenience of their paying customer. Was a huge Lowes fan before this debacle.

Rethinking my stance.They WILL lose customers over situations like this.

Review about: Xpo Logistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments