75 views
Verified Reviewer

I had to have delivery of 24 bags of concrete delivered and was upset already at the high cost of delivery. ( I live within 10 minutes of store) and charge was 60.00.

Received the delivery 4-26-21 and showed delivery person where to unload and I went back to work. I came home at lunch and found out he unloaded at front of carport instead of back which would cause real problems for person doing the concrete work. I called the delivery man said could not move any closer due to large truck problem with roof on carport.He told me to call Lowes maybe they would bring a small machine to move concrete.I called Morristown TN Lowes at W AJ hwy and was connected to manager Chad. I explained problem and he immediately told me no Lowes employees did deliveries.

I said wonder if Home Depot would handle a problem as your company is doing. He ask me if I wanted them to pick up the concrete the next morning and than I could shop at Home Depot. This was a young man and I can assure you he has no customer service training. He was the rudest person I think I have ever talk with.

SO problem was not solved man doing concrete has to do the best he can. BUT I will no longer shop with Lowes.............

User's recommendation: I would never buy from Lowes. Sure would not use delivery at 60.00...

Preferred solution: I should at least get credit on part of delivery charge..

Comments

#2010961

Delivery includes unloading as far as truck can go. It’s not the driver’s job to carry it to back of carport.

Lowes Reviews