52 views
Verified Reviewer

3.2

Update by user Sep 27, 2020

I was contacted by the Asst. Manager of Lowes six days after I dropped off documentation to the store for her and the store manager.

She issued my credit card a credit of $150. The issue is resolved to my satisfaction. My advice to others is to contact the store directly with your rebate issues. You will never, ever get through to a human being at the rebate customer service number.

It is true that I did get through to them once, but only because I practically pinned the general customer service agent to the mat and insisted that she pass the call on to a living person.This whole episode took 3 months. Perdition will freeze over before I order another appliance from Lowes.

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2020

We ordered a Bosch dishwasher and purchased the delivery on 5/30/20. This was not a special order, Lowe's has this dishwasher displayed on their floor.

I went ahead and mailed in the rebate on 6/20 because it had to be post marked by 7/3/20. The dishwasher finally arrived in the store in late June and they scheduled delivery. It was discovered on the install date that the store had sold the dishwasher to someone else. The department manager gave us an upgraded model at no additional charge.

When he did this, he cancelled the old receipt and issued a new one, which I never saw.The dishwasher was installed on 7/8. Lowe's is denying the rebate because they say I do not have a qualifying purchase.Both dishwashers qualified for the rebate. I have contacted the customer service rebate department at Lowe's. They sent me an email giving me a case number (467907) and told me they were sending it to Tier 2 and I should hear something back by August 14.

I haven't heard anything. I also took hard copies of all related documents and hand delivered this to the Assistant Manager and Manager of store 2948 (Summerville, SC). I have heard nothing. I have only ever talked to the customer service rebate department one time.

I accomplished this by calling the regular customer service number and BEGGING them to connect me to a human being. All other attempts have resulted in canned phone messages that keep repeating but never give you an option to talk to someone.

User's recommendation: Don't buy from Lowe's unless you're prepared to wait 6 weeks for a dishwasher.

Preferred solution: Issue the $149 gift card.

Lowes Pros: We purchased the dishwasher for a very attractive price.

Location: 9600 Dorchester Rd, North Charleston, SC 29485