Elkton, Virginia
4.4

I carlos went to lowes purchase over 500.00 on wood etc, denied our military DD214 on weekend of 4th of July, purchase on 7/7/15 store # 0509 in Harrisonburg VA . Need a reply.

reply to carlos.m.sosa@hotmail.com. Thank you your appreciation will be very helpful, We need our credit to our account ASAP.

carlos sosa contact number 201-232-5966 so we will appreciation if you get contact to me regarding this situation> It not right if we purchase so small or large item we should get our discount.

same weekend of the 4th of July I had to go to Home Depot and they gave us our discount for military. So should You Lowes.

This reviewer shared experience about "military discount" and wants this business to "my discount for the amount of my purchase my dd214 for military discount i decerve this" as the author lost $53. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. He best about lowes building supplies from Lowes was friendliness of staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Home Depot sells lumber too.

This isn't the web site for Lowes, you are on a general complaint site.