63 views
Verified Reviewer

I had a refrigerator that was delivered today, but before the refrigerator made it into my home, I was informed that there is a dent on the refrigerator. This was a brand new $3500 refrigerator and I instructed the delivery person to return it for a replacement.

I now received a call advising me that the refrigerator I originally purchase is not available for another month. Now I ask who can stay without a refrigerator for a month. I was also advised that I can purchase another brand of refrigerator. If that was the case, I would not have purchased the refrigerator that I ordered.

This is unacceptable customer service. Why is that I have to settled for another refrigerator when the damage was caused by your hired delivered person. Why is that I now have to wait an additional 4 weeks for a delivery when I absolutely have no refrigerator at this time. This is not the type of customer service you have advertised.

I would like the refrigerator that I have to purchase, and I would like it before four weeks. I would rather have this matter resolved before it becomes much more of an issue for the both of us.

User's recommendation: Buyers beware.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 130 North University Drive, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024

Comments

#2004502

What planet do you live on? The reason you have to wait is that they don't have another one.

How do you expect them to deliver something they don't have? Appliance manufacturers are behind in delivering their products. The options they gave you were reasonable solutions to the problem. Where was the dent?

Was it visible or on the side where it won't be seen? If it were on the side where it wasn't seen you probably could have received a small discount for a cosmetic issue that would have no effect in the operation of the refrigerator.

#2004484

“ now have to wait” Uhmmmm because YOU want something that’s on back order. If they don’t have it, they don’t have it.

Shut up and wait or get your money back and get something else.

Problem solved... You’re welcome....

#2004745