Went to the new Lowes store in San Fernando, Ca, and asked for a few paint stir sticks.Ulysses in the paint dept said I have to but paint to get any.

I told him that I bought $200 in paint there in the last month, and he said that did not matter. I asked for Manager, and Ray did give me some stir sticks, but gave me a hard time.

Are things that bad for Lowes that they can not afford to give out a few paint sticks especially to a person like me that has a commercial account there.Went to Home Depot after and got the rest of my paint.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Just go to a PPG Porter paints store or a Sherwin-Williams (although I hate SW) they will give stir sticks for free.

LOWES CREDIT CARD BANK Lowes "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..." Read more Lowes - Lack of product knowledge and poor communication Lowes "Lowe's bathroom remodel leads to company wide problems. The good news is the low cost easy fix. My name is Jon Holtz-Revels, and currently awaiting the last thing our Lowe's..." Read more Lowes - Farmville lowe's doesnt care about Customers (Goods Damaged) Lowes "First, it was raining and the item was moved off the truck and set in wet soil. Then they entered my residence without cleaning off the item or a least..." Read more Lowes - Lowe's and Alabama Dream Homes are the Worst! Lowes "Dont use Lowes or Chris George of Alabama Dream Homes! This is the slowest, lowest quality, and most stressful install company we have ever used. The contracts with Lowe's to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more