I went to Lowe's in Emporia three times to buy roofing shigles for my house in a two week period. No manager or saleperson said anything about the tax break card, if you send over $500.00 dollar until I made my last purchase for the shigles at the end. I bought $800.00 dollars of shigles first, then when back and bought $300.00 dollars , and last I bought the third time $85.00 dollars of shingles and the sales told me there was a tax break card you could have put the money on and got 10% back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Comments

All you have to do is go in with all your receipts have them refund/rebill onto the tax credit card. Im 99% percent sure that they will do that for you, how ever they do have this card advertised on tv, in ads and they have a display right by the front entrance. U have to look at this way the average store has 500 customers per day, is it really reasonable to ask every single to purchase the tax credit gift card?

Make sure you wipe front to back, look both ways before crossing the street and don't use the toaster in the bath tub. Just in case nobody else told you those things either. Dumb A$$