Water heater went bad, lowes couldn't find any one to install or repair unit. They gave me a new unit and I had to install it my self.

They emailed me that they pay me $355.10 for the buyout of my EPP plan. After months of waiting for the payment, they said they couldn't pay me because I not a contractor.

The cost of hiring someone in my area to install a water heater runs around $700. The reason thier contractor refused to do the work was "They don't pay enough for me to do the work, I lose money so I stoped installing them"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow response to issue and did not stand behind product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of lowes extended protection plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes extended protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments