2.3

I totally agree, I bought a whirlpool washing machine on 9/17/2014. Took me 3 weeks to get it, then it quit working 1 week after I got it.

Called Lowe's, scheduled a repair for that Saturday. said they would be out between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. I waited all day no one showed up.

Called Lowe's that evening and their response was inconvenient isn't it. They scheduled another repair with another company said they would be out that Thursday. That company called me a day later and said they couldn't do it for another two weeks. Lowe's said well, they have their own schedule, nothing we can do about it.

The repair service came out today put a little plug in the socket said hears your problem, your outlet is bad and that is what ruined your washing machine. Nothing we can do for you till you get your outlet fixed. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my electrical outlets!! They sell *** appliances and don't want to repair them if something goes wrong!!

I've learned my lesson!! Will never do business with Lowe's again!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

dklisiak

LOWES USES THIS BANK FOR THEIR CREDIT CARDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch? Look for the "Green Snakes" GE Capital Retail Pay Pal.

They even had the nerve to use the United States Post Office to defraud consumers! This goes to show you just how GREEDY & EVIL they really are. The review listed below have actual documents for people to look at.

Please go to these pisssedconsumer reviews:All of these reviews posted have actual documents that have been uploaded to show people just how EVIL they truly are #520251 #488834 #483913 #483025 #481983 #483913 #479336 & #478478 #522235 #489486 #572301

This bank handles CREDIT cards for hundreds of stores & the stores are just as guilty as the "EVIL CORPORATIONS" they use to manage there credit cards.

If you have a credit card with a store that uses this bank you need to look & see if you have been charged illegally. These are some of the companies that pay these "CROOKS" Lowes, Wal-Mart, Sears you can find out more by going to the Rip-Off Report with the "Rebuttal" from an employee, Number 1140625 this gives a list of some of the stores that have this bank for credit cards. There is also a clip on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch? or just look for the "Green Snakes" there are three of them

You can file a complaint with The Department of Justice, The Department of Financial Institutions or as I like to say The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau (The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) The Comp Controller of Currency & The Federal Trade Commission, What ever you do DO NOT file with the BBB they are paid good money to keep those "A's" for the companies that pay them.

Did you know that Pay Pal, GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank which all start with the letter "G" the new name is Synchrony Bank now are trying to get "Class Action Lawsuits” BANNED!

Why are you complaining about Lowes and not about Whirlpool? Whirlpool made the washer and provides the warranty service.

Loves is just the middle man. As far as your outlets go, I would expect you may have a grounding problem you need to have looked at.