4.0

Lowe's has a new policy on their military discount. You must have a My Lowe's account in order to get the discount.

I'm not a fan of a company requiring me to have an account in order to get a discount that they offer to a particular group of people so they can send us targeted advertizing.

I have been a long time customer over Home Depot. They have lost me as a customer unless they change this policy.

Review about: Lowes Military Discount Deal.

Comments

Agreed. Lowes has lost me as a customer (retired military, spend over $10K a year at Lowes and Home Depot)Got the "My Lowes" card, then they want to "verify my military service" and make a copy of my ID and information at customer service before any discount can be granted.

WTH?Thanks but No Thanks Lowes! Identity theft, mediocre security on retail computer systems with customer information.THANK YOU HOME DEPOT for recognizing our service as combat veterans but not tracking us or making us targets in our own country.

You are not owed anything. You were paid for your service.

Additional benefits are a PRIVILEGE. Abide by the guidelines and stop whining.

Again, a veteran complaining about discounts. Be glad they even offer a veterans discount. There are a lot of other deserving people out there that don't get discounts and you don't see them complaining.